AIM
loser323

Kaisen Complete/Part 2 Kaisen Complete/Part 2

hmm

well that was a lot of tweening indeed...but it wasn't all that bad...it was hilarious how at some points you couldn't tween what you wanted so you had to change the scene/viewpoint....so that's why i gave it some points for humor.....

RocksuneJustice responds:

hmm. I took the liberty of checking out your large repertoir of movies, and found that not one of them is frame by frame. In fact, for the most part, they were absolute mindless dribble, "filled with tweening",and showing no skill in drawing or use of sound. Even if it was frame by frame, I couldn't have noticed, since there was so little movement. Maybe you should learn how to make a real cartoon, period, before you insult my methods.

As a Flash Artist: I give you 10 for humor, because you suck so bad, it's absolutely hilarious.

School Daze: Lost Episode School Daze: Lost Episode

good job

i just wanted to say that i make comics called school daze...i planned on making them into flash movies someday but i guess i'll have to rename them too...if you want to check them out you can see them at http://kidscant.addr.com/comic s/schooldaze
anyway, i just thought that was interesting...

red-hot-ant responds:

Hey, SCHOOL DAZE started out as I comic that I wanted to make into a cartoon. Now I have my own series page on NEWGROUNDS and I'm getting alot of fanmail. Don't give up, it's all worth it!

Crayon Beast part 2 Crayon Beast part 2

nice try

just cuz you use crayons it doesn't mean you can't still draw well with them...but looking at your other movies it seems like you can't draw that well in the first place...still a good job for someone who can't draw

learn- percentage loader learn- percentage loader

hmm

what's with the huge gap in when you submitted the movie and when it popped up on the top twenty list? and there's big gap in the reviews as well....looks like someone has been voting for their own movie a lot...

FLASHGROUNDS responds:

i forgot all about this yo dickhead, i didnt even think it would last the day. So i didnt vote for it once. I only put it on here cause i was looking for one before and couldnt find one, then when i learnt how to make a preloader like this. i made this so people that were like me looking for a preloader tutorial like this on newgrounds could use this.
www.flashgrounds.8m.com